Forum “Interreligious and Intercultural Dialogue in Italy: Challenges and Prospects” (Senate of the Republic, Rome, November 15).
“Tripoli Human Fraternity Day”, Interreligious Forums (Lebanon, October 6).
RSC Chairman Emiliano Stornelli Joins the KAICIID Europe Fellows Programme
(Brussels, March 6-12; Madrid, May 5-11).
New Partnership for Peace in Iraq (Baghdad, February 3).
– Forum on “The Future of Religious Minorities in the Middle East”, organized by CEMO Centro de Estudios de Oriente Medio-Fundación Promoción Social and RSC Religion & Security Council (Rome, December 11).
– Panel Discussion on “Interreligious Dialogue and Conflicts Resolution” organized by CEMO Centro de Estudios de Oriente Medio-Fundación Promoción Social and RSC Religion & Security Council (Rome, May 18).
– Remarks on The UN and Conflict Resolution in Western Sahara: What Went Wrong?, by RSC Senior Advisor Ms. Siham Al Jiboury at the conference “The Buffer Zone: A Way to Manage the Cease-Fire or a Time Bomb?”, organized by the Centre Marocain des Études Stratégiques (Rabat, April 17).
– Partnership for the Middle East-Gulf region signed between RSC and Al Furat Center for Development and Strategic Studies, Karbala, Iraq (December 17).
– RSC Chairman Emiliano Stornelli coordinated the proceedings of the Study Seminar “Young Generations in Asia: Christians and Muslims in Dialogue”, organized by CIAM International Center for Mission and Formation, Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples (Vatican City, December 11-15).
– Lecture by RSC Chairman Emiliano Stornelli on “Human Development and Instability in the Middle East”, Training Course “The Migration Challenges in Europe”, organized by Konrad Adenauer Stiftung and Sturzo Institute (Rome, September 23).
– RSC in Lebanon – Program of meetings with political and religious leaders, officials and policy-makers, experts, representatives of the civil society and the media. In this context, RSC signed the “Partnership for the Mediterranean-Gulf Region” with the Middle East Institute for Strategic Studies and Research, MEIRSS (Beirut/Tripoli, July-August).
– Panel Discussion with RSC Chairman Emiliano Stornelli, “Interreligious Dialogue to Advance Security in the Middle East”, European Parliament, Media Centre (Brussels, March 7).
– Meeting between RSC Chairman Emiliano Stornelli and the President of the Global Center for Justice and Humanity, Hon. Prof. Ali Kashan, for the launch of the “Enduring Peace Project” (Rome, January 15).
– Remarks by RSC Chairman Emiliano Stornelli on “Interreligious Dialogue and Conflicts Resolution in the Mediterranean and the Middle East”, Istanbul Security Conference 2016, organized by the Turkish Asian Center for Strategic Studies (TASAM) and the National Defense Security Institute (Istanbul, November 4).
– RSC Fellow Dr. Tehseen Nisar participated in the meeting “Thirst for Peace – Assisi 2016”, organized by the Community of Sant’Egidio (September 18 – 20).
– RSC Fellow Dr. Tehseen Nisar addressed the meeting “Challenges and Prospects of Interreligious Dialogue”, organized by the Deir Mar Musa community (San Salvatore Monastery – Cori, August 26 – September 4).
– Remarks by RSC Chairman Emiliano Stornelli on “Migrants: Fear and/or Compassion?”, Central European Interfaith Forum 2016, Forum of the World’s Religions – Slovakia (Nitra, July 25).
– Conference by RSC Chairman Emiliano Stornelli on “The Future of Security in the Middle East: the Case of Syria”, organized by MASAT-Malaysian Student Association in Turkey, TUGVA-Turkiye Gençlik Vakfi Headquarters (Istanbul, May 18).